Rocky Road Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a mathematical equation that really adds up: Chocolate plus walnuts plus marshmallow equals rocky road heaven. Rocky Road Bundt Cake is the tastiest kind of addition!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, mixed according to package directions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mini semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray and lightly flour.
- Place cake batter in a large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes. Invert cake and remove from pan; continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack. Place cake on a serving platter when cooled.
- In a small saucepan, melt marshmallow creme over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cake and top with remaining 2 tablespoons each of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Want even more of our favorite easy Bundt cake recipes? Then you'll love our collection of 26 Best Bundt Cake Recipes.
- Check out more fun cakes with our free eCookbook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".