Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's just something about fairs that makes us feel like kids again, and this creamy Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge recipe will certainly take you back to your childhood!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows or 16 large marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
Line an 8-inch-square baking dish with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring milk, sugar, and salt to a boil. Continue boiling 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts. Stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and mixture is creamy.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and let cool, then cut into 1-inch squares.
Check out our other State Fair favorites!
- Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!