We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We don't know why they call this turtle fudge, but it's kind of ironic because when we think of turtles, we think of something that moves slowly. And that's not this recipe...it moves really fast!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 caramel candies, quartered
What to Do
Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil so that it extends up over sides of dish. Coat foil with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and milk over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling and stirring 5 minutes then remove from heat. Add marshmallows and chocolate chips and stir until they melt. Stir in walnuts, vanilla, and caramel candies.
- Pour into foil-lined dish and allow to cool to room temperature. Cut into squares. Lift foil from baking dish, then remove fudge squares. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.