Candy Icebox Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate, graham crackers, and peanut butter. Does it get much better than that? Who knew you could have such a tasty dessert ready in under 10 minutes?
What You'll Need
- 18 chocolate graham crackers (2 sleeves from a 14.4-ounce package)
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups assorted fun-size candy bar halves
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with waxed paper extended on all sides.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground. Place in a large bowl and add confectioners' sugar.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine butter and peanut butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted, stirring until smooth. Stir into crumb mixture; let cool 5 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips about 1 minute, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Spread over candy mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from pan to a cutting board, remove waxed paper, and cut into bars.
We like to use Snickers, Kit Kats, and Nestle's Crunch, but go ahead and use your own favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 223
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 8.1mg 3 %
- Sodium 199mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.