Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Mocha Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only hard part about making this Mocha Pecan Fudge? Waiting 2 hours for it to chill. We promise, it's worth the wait.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine coffee and water until coffee is dissolved; set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in coffee, vanilla, and pecans. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
You don't need a candy thermometer to make this easy confection.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.