Mocha Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only hard part about making this Mocha Pecan Fudge? Waiting 2 hours for it to chill. We promise, it's worth the wait.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine coffee and water until coffee is dissolved; set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in coffee, vanilla, and pecans. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
You don't need a candy thermometer to make this easy confection.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!