Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all get busy from time to time, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy something delicious for dinner! With our recipe for Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake, you can make a family-pleasing casserole in just 30 minutes. This creamy chicken casserole "bubbles up" to be so tasty!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into thirds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in chicken, broccoli, and bacon. Add biscuits and toss until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
- If you liked our Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake, make sure to check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes.
- And for another tasty variation that's loaded with family-favorite veggies, try our recipe for Easy Chicken Bubble Bake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 63 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,386mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!