Easy Chicken Bubble Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 3 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, thyme, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in vegetables and chicken. Place mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine biscuits and butter; toss until evenly coated. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture. Bake 15 to 18 more minutes, or until biscuits are golden and casserole is bubbly.
- Wanna mix up the vegetables? Go ahead -- use your favorites! Anything from peas and corn, to green beans and roasted peppers will work great. And to fancy it up, garnish with some chopped parsley.
- Wanna try your hand at a traditional pot pie? Take a look at our Chicken Pot Pie -- either way, your gang is sure to come running to the table!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!