Creamy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've added some flair to this Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe by adding in some crunchy chow mein noodles and colorful veggies. This is a great chicken casserole to make on a busy weeknight or whenever you're craving something familiar, but with a tasty twist.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can also add some drained, sliced water chestnuts to add even more cross-cultural flavor to this casserole.
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 349
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 906mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 3.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.