No Ordinary Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This No Ordinary Tuna Casserole is a knock-out! It takes comfort food and makes it even better by topping it with a favorite childhood favorite: tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers. Your family is going to love this tuna casserole recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can green peas, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch-quare baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Coarsely crumble half of crackers; sprinkle around edges of casserole. Place remaining whole crackers in center. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandma's Best Casserole
- My Family's Favorite Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Beefy Casserole
- Chilean Corn Pie
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Farmhouse Ham and Cheese Bake
- Amish Country Casserole