No Ordinary Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This No Ordinary Tuna Casserole is a knock-out! It takes comfort food and makes it even better by topping it with a favorite childhood favorite: tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers. Your family is going to love this tuna casserole recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can green peas, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch-quare baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Coarsely crumble half of crackers; sprinkle around edges of casserole. Place remaining whole crackers in center. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 519
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 10.0g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,130mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!