No Ordinary Tuna Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This No Ordinary Tuna Casserole is a knock-out! It takes comfort food and makes it even better by topping it with a favorite childhood favorite: tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers. Your family is going to love this tuna casserole recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can solid white tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1 (8.5-ounce) can green peas, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped cheese crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch-quare baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes. Coarsely crumble half of crackers; sprinkle around edges of casserole. Place remaining whole crackers in center. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 519
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 10.0g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,130mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!