Zucchini and Carrot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a creamy casserole you're going to want to make in the summer, when there's lots of fresh zucchini to be found. Our Zucchini and Carrot Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and full of veggie goodness. It's even got a nice crunch to it, thanks to a topping that's made with everyone's favorite - crispy fried onions!
What You'll Need
- 3 zucchini, sliced (about 1/8-inch thickness)
- 5 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can crispy fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place veggies in baking dish, alternating zucchini and carrots, creating overlapping rows.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and seasonings; evenly spread over layered veggies.
- Bake 30 minutes or until veggies are tender. Remove from oven, top with cheese and fried onions, then bake 5 more minutes or until cheese has melted and onions are golden. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)