Meatball Sub Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get the gang rushing to the dinner table with a casserole they're going to love. Our Meatball Sub Casserole is delicious and hearty, making it perfect for families with big appetites. (It's also great for game day get-togethers!)
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.25-ounce) package Texas toast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (20-ounce) package cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until toasted. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatballs and sauce. Spoon over toast. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!