The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Not So Traditional Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Some people know noodle pudding, or kugel, as a sweet dish full of cinnamon, sugar, and sour cream that's good with brunch, dinner or as dessert. This savory version makes a better side dish for hearty meals like steaks, and roasted meats & chicken.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 envelope (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
- 6 eggs
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions (but without salt); drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir. Add noodles; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until top is golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.