Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a tasty way to transform those packages of budget-friendly ramen noodles into an extraordinary family favorite dish. Our Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner dish for everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 (3-ounce) packages beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over high heat, saute beef and onion for 6-8 minutes, or until browned. Stir in water and seasoning packets from noodle packages, and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and water is almost gone. Remove from heat and stir in ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 995
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 54g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 26g 132 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 66g 132 %
- Cholesterol 214mg 71 %
- Sodium 2,410mg 100 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!