Amish Country Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and saute onion 2 to 3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned.
- In a large soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain well and return noodles to pot. Add ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well. Place in prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake until heated through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Freezer instructions: You can freeze this recipe before or after baking. If before, let thaw 24 hours in advance and bake at regular temperature and time. If after, let thaw and reheat. Click here for more tips on freezing this recipe.
- Amish Country Casserole made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more Amish casserole recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!