Cheesy Baked Rigatoni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy pasta recipes are one of the best dinners to make for a busy night, and we know our Cheesy Baked Rigatoni will do the trick! This pasta bake features three different kinds of cheese, so you know it's gonna be the ooey-gooey-melty kind of yummy! It's a great idea for one of your hectic weekday nights.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions until al dente or firm; drain. Place in a large bowl and add ricotta cheese, garlic powder, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, and the mushrooms; mix well.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of baking dish. Spoon rigatoni mixture over sauce, then cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 more minutes.
Who can deny the appeal of some the best Italian recipes for cooking lasagna! These homemade lasagna recipes are some of our favorite ways to satisfy your itch for some hearty homestyle cooking. From vegetarian recipes to tasty meat recipes, you'll all set for an unforgettable dinner. We make this Italian favorite easy, too, cause we throw in ready-bake pasta and store-bought pasta sauce. It's delicious food with none of the hassle! Peruse through our list and pick out your favorites. The best lasagna recipe is one that comes straight from your kitchen! 22 Easy Lasagna Recipes
Test Kitchen Tip
Whether you're a parent or grandparent, we understand that time is precious, and that means you want to spend less time hovering over the stove, and more time making memories where it counts. That's why we love cheesy pasta recipes, like this one. It comes together quick, easy, and everyone is sure to love it. So, if you want another recipe that tastes great, is easy to make, and is something we know the whole family will love, try checking out our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Prefer to make your own sauce? Download our free eCookbook and get some great recipes to try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 608
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 1,265mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 9.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!