Turkey Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey Macaroni Casserole is like a whole Italian meal in one dish. Your family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced onion rings
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces (2 cups) elbow macaroni
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, combine turkey, green pepper, and onion rings; cook until turkey is no longer pink and green pepper is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend milk and egg in a medium bowl. Add macaroni and meat mixture; mix well.
- Place mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole, top with mozzarella cheese, and bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Let stand for about 5 minutes for easier serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.