Turkey Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey Macaroni Casserole is like a whole Italian meal in one dish. Your family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced onion rings
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces (2 cups) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, combine turkey, green pepper, and onion rings; cook until turkey is no longer pink and green pepper is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend milk and egg in a medium bowl. Add macaroni and meat mixture; mix well.
- Place mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole, top with mozzarella cheese, and bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Let stand for about 5 minutes for easier serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 523
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 146mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,039mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.