Turkey Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey Macaroni Casserole is like a whole Italian meal in one dish. Your family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced onion rings
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces (2 cups) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, combine turkey, green pepper, and onion rings; cook until turkey is no longer pink and green pepper is tender.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, black pepper, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend milk and egg in a medium bowl. Add macaroni and meat mixture; mix well.
- Place mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole, top with mozzarella cheese, and bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Let stand for about 5 minutes for easier serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 523
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 146mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,039mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.