Black Forest Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate and cherries — what a great combination! Here's a cheesy twist with those favorite flavors. It sure is an easy way to be fancy.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 squares (1-ounce each) semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared 9-inch butter-flavored pie crust
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
What to Do
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the sugar, chocolate, vanilla extract, and eggs; mix well. Place the crust on a baking sheet. Pour the mixture into the crust.
Bake 35 minutes or until the filling springs back when touched lightly. Cool on a wire rack.
Spread the cherry pie filling over the top. Chill until ready to serve.