Dreamy Orange Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
We know that feeling we get when we finish a fabulous restaurant meal and think we're so full we won't be able to eat again for days. And we know how we suddenly change our minds and have room for "just a little something" after seeing the dessert menu. Well, here's the perfect meal topper that helps us say good-bye to "I can't eat another bite" and hello to rich and creamy! It's perfect after a big meal!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 drops yellow food color
- 1 drop red food color
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Place 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture into a small bowl and stir in the orange extract and the yellow and red food colors.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture into the pie crust. Drop the orange cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls into the cream cheese mixture in the crust and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until firm around the edges; the center will be slightly loose. Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.
For a nice finishing touch, dollop each slice with some whipped topping and half an orange slice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.