Frozen Pecan Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one's definitely worth the wait, 'cause after a few hours in the freezer, out pops one super sensation!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups crumbled shortbread cookies
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened, divided
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crushed cookies, 1 cup pecans, and 1/4 cup butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, forming a crust. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the half-and-half and the white baking bars. Stir constantly over medium heat until the bars have melted and the mixture is smooth; remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and the remaining 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup nuts. Beat for 3 to 4 minutes, until thoroughly blended. Continue beating while adding the half-and-half mixture. Beat for 3 to 4 minutes, until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into the crust, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.