Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up your taste buds with this no-bake cheesecake that explodes with big peppermint flavor. For a classic pairing, serve slices in generous puddles of rich chocolate sauce, and sit back and enjoy the raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- 2 cups whipping cream
What to Do
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press mixture in bottom and 1-inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in candy.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan just before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.