Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple cheesecake recipe tastes as good as Key Lime Pie, but smoother and creamier. Feel those breezes, that warm sunshine? This may not be the same as a few days in the islands but it will sure make dessert time a tropical pleasure.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Lime slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping. Stir in lime juice until well blended and mixture is thick and smooth.
- Immediately pour lime filling into pie shell. Pie can be served at once, but for best flavor, chill it about 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Another nice way to serve this is topped with whipped cream or whipped topping and sprinkled with grated lime rind, it looks even fresher and more scrumptious.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.