The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Granny's Apple Butter Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Apple butter recipes are super popular during the fall, but they're one of our favorites all year round! Especially when you combine those yummy flavors into a creamy cheesecake! Our Apple Butter Cheesecake is perfect for the holidays, or just when you feel like indulging a bit.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap outside of a 9-inch spring form pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter; mix well. Press mixture evenly into bottom of spring form pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and eggs until creamy. Add apple butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and mix until smooth. Pour into crust and place spring form pan into a large roasting pan. Add hot water to roasting pan, filling about half way up the side of the spring form pan.
- Bake 55 minutes, turn off oven, and let cheesecake slowly cool in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven and water bath, and let cool completely. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Top this off by garnishing each slice with a dollop of yummy whipped cream!
- Love apple butter recipes? What about apple cinnamon recipes? It's the best fall-flavor combo! You have to try our Apple Pie Bites or, for a fun change-of-pace, try our Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches!
- For more sweet and creamy cheesecake recipes, try our decadent Brownie Cheesecake Bars, and for a sweet treat at the holiday table, try our Upside Down Berry Cheesecake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!