Granny's Apple Butter Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple butter recipes are super popular during the fall, but they're one of our favorites all year round! Especially when you combine those yummy flavors into a creamy cheesecake! Our Apple Butter Cheesecake is perfect for the holidays, or just when you feel like indulging a bit.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap outside of a 9-inch spring form pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and butter; mix well. Press mixture evenly into bottom of spring form pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and eggs until creamy. Add apple butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and mix until smooth. Pour into crust and place spring form pan into a large roasting pan. Add hot water to roasting pan, filling about half way up the side of the spring form pan.
- Bake 55 minutes, turn off oven, and let cheesecake slowly cool in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven and water bath, and let cool completely. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Top this off by garnishing each slice with a dollop of yummy whipped cream!
- Love apple butter recipes? What about apple cinnamon recipes? It's the best fall-flavor combo! You have to try our Apple Pie Bites or, for a fun change-of-pace, try our Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches!
- For more sweet and creamy cheesecake recipes, try our decadent Brownie Cheesecake Bars, and for a sweet treat at the holiday table, try our Upside Down Berry Cheesecake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!