Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
This cheesecake recipe is truly an Italian one! That's 'cause it's filled with cream cheese and ricotta cheese to give it an extra-special taste. Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries is perfect for the next time you've got company coming over!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- Assorted fresh berries for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well combined. Add in sour cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and butter. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, turn oven off, and leave in oven 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with fresh berries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 700
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 141 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 248mg 83 %
- Sodium 374mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!