Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cheesecake recipe is truly an Italian one! That's 'cause it's filled with cream cheese and ricotta cheese to give it an extra-special taste. Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries is perfect for the next time you've got company coming over!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- Assorted fresh berries for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well combined. Add in sour cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and butter. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, turn oven off, and leave in oven 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with fresh berries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.