Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ricotta cheesecake recipe is made in classic New York-style! That's 'cause it's filled with cream cheese and ricotta cheese to give it an extra-special taste. Plus, while our sweet Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries is perfect year round, we've also fancied it up so it's perfect for your holiday dessert table!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted and cooled
- Assorted fresh berries for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well combined. Add sour cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and butter. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 1 hour, turn oven off, and leave pan in oven for 30 minutes. (This will help prevent the cake from cracking on top.) Allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and garnish with fresh berries.
Test Kitchen Tip
- We love berrylicious recipes! Like our Berry Grape Chicken Salad - which is 5-stars of yum! Our Cranberry Pork Roast is perfect for any occasion, and always dressed to impress, and you can really make breakfast special with these Belgian Berry Waffles!
- Okay, we know this ricotta cheesecake is going to find it's way into your hearts--and stomachs! For more cheesecakes delights, try our Berry Trio Cheesecake Pie, and for a bit of even more Italian flavor, try this amazing Cannoli Cheesecake! Want something a little different that's sure to impress? Our Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes are easy and sure to make them say, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!"™
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more decadent desserts, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 700
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 141 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 248mg 83 %
- Sodium 374mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!