Snappy Turtle Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why slave for hours to make cheesecake from scratch when you can make this delicious, easy cheesecake recipe in a matter of minutes? Start with a store-bought cheesecake, and top with cashews, caramel topping, and fudge topping. Dessert's on the table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (23.5-ounce) frozen French cheesecake
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 3/4 cup lightly salted cashew halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 (7.25-ounce) bottle chocolate fudge shell topping
What to Do
- Remove cheesecake from package, and place on a serving plate.
- Spoon caramel topping evenly over top of cheesecake; sprinkle with cashews. Shake shell topping 20 seconds before using. Drizzle shell topping over cashews, allowing it to drip down sides of cake.
- Chill cheesecake until shell topping hardens.
Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.