Snappy Turtle Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why slave for hours to make cheesecake from scratch when you can make this delicious, easy cheesecake recipe in a matter of minutes? Start with a store-bought cheesecake, and top with cashews, caramel topping, and fudge topping. Dessert's on the table in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (23.5-ounce) frozen French cheesecake
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 3/4 cup lightly salted cashew halves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 (7.25-ounce) bottle chocolate fudge shell topping
What To Do:
- Remove cheesecake from package, and place on a serving plate.
- Spoon caramel topping evenly over top of cheesecake; sprinkle with cashews. Shake shell topping 20 seconds before using. Drizzle shell topping over cashews, allowing it to drip down sides of cake.
- Chill cheesecake until shell topping hardens.
Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.