To-Die-For S'mores Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love S'mores as a campfire treat, then surely you'll want to sink your teeth into this anytime recipe! To-Die-For S'mores Cheesecake is a one-of-a-kind dessert that is a fun spin on a family classic!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bars, coarsely chopped, divided
- 4 sheets graham crackers, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with half the cookie dough slices; with your fingers, spread dough to create a solid crust. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool. Press remaining dough slices around sides of pan to create a side crust; set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined. Gently fold in half the chocolate pieces and all the chopped graham crackers. Spoon batter into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake 30 more minutes. Sprinkle remaining chocolate pieces and the marshmallows over the top and broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Be sure to keep a close eye during this step so marshmallows don't burn!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.