Peppermint Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could possibly make our decadent, smooth and creamy homemade cheesecake even better? The added pizzazz from the peppermint flavor that comes through in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops red food color
- One 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream and candy canes for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Place 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture in a small bowl and stir in the peppermint extract and food color; mix well. Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture into the pie crust. Smooth the top.
- Drop the peppermint mixture by spoonfuls into the mixture in the crust and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges are set (the center will be slightly loose). Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and chill for at least 6 hours before serving.
- To serve, top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a miniature candy cane, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Ricotta Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Double Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
- Classic Italian Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes