We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're staying away from a lot of "fried", here's an oven version that has fried taste without all the fat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour flour, cornmeal, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder into a paper bag or shallow dish. Place chicken breasts in bag and shake until coated, or place in a shallow dish, turning to coat. Place coated chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour olive oil over them.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains, turning several times.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.