We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're staying away from a lot of "fried", here's an oven version that has fried taste without all the fat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour flour, cornmeal, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder into a paper bag or shallow dish. Place chicken breasts in bag and shake until coated, or place in a shallow dish, turning to coat. Place coated chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour olive oil over them.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains, turning several times.