We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're staying away from a lot of "fried", here's an oven version that has fried taste without all the fat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour flour, cornmeal, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder into a paper bag or shallow dish. Place chicken breasts in bag and shake until coated, or place in a shallow dish, turning to coat. Place coated chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour olive oil over them.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains, turning several times.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!