Crescent Chicken Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"