Chicken and Broccoli Hotdish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for some cool ideas for family-friendly weeknight meals? Then our shortcut version of Chicken & Broccoli Hotdish uses the convenience of lots of fresh-tasting frozen and refrigerated ingredients, making you a one-pan hero!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen chicken breast strips, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in chicken and broccoli and pour into prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.