Chicken and Broccoli Hotdish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for some cool ideas for family-friendly weeknight meals? Then our shortcut version of Chicken & Broccoli Hotdish uses the convenience of lots of fresh-tasting frozen and refrigerated ingredients, making you a one-pan hero!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen chicken breast strips, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in chicken and broccoli and pour into prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)