Cheesy Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most stuffed pepper recipes are loaded with ground beef and rice, so when Mary, in South Carolina, sent us this recipe for Cheesy Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers, we were so excited! This lightened up twist on a dinner favorite has a great creamy taste to it, as well as a nice crunch from the potato chips!
What You'll Need
- 8 bell peppers, any color
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cooked diced chicken
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) package frozen rice pilaf (white or brown rice), thawed slightly
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash and cut the stem end off each pepper, then core, removing all seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, rice pilaf, cheese, almonds, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and tarragon. Stir well to mix.
- Evenly fill each pepper with chicken mixture and place on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle each pepper with crushed potato chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!