Phyllo-Wrapped Tuscan Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of those recipes that’s easy enough to make any weeknight, yet fancy enough to be weekend special. Once you cut through the super crispy crust, you’ll discover a super moist chicken breast smothered with a to-die-for sun-dried tomato cheese topping. Don’t be surprised when your gang asks for this one over and over again; it’s that good!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen phyllo dough (1/2 box thawed, 20 sheets)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed and slightly pounded
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli florets, thawed
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic dinner recipe, head on over to Easy Home Meals!