Shortcut Chicken Pot Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy those cravings for something warm and comforting with our recipe for Shortcut Chicken Pot Pies. This easy recipe calls for shortcut ingredients, so you can start chowing down in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet (from a 17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 1/4 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (18-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 4 (2-cup) crocks or 1 (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut puff pastry to fit top of crocks or baking dish. Place dough on a baking sheet and bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until puffy and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon into crocks, top with puff pastry, and serve immediately.
To cut the pastry so that it's the right size, just lay the pastry sheet on a cutting board and place the crocks (or baking dish) on it, upside-down. Then, just cut around the opening. You can place the cut dough on the baking sheet and bake as directed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,176mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.