Chicken Cobbler Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Betcha didn't know you can make Chicken Cobbler Pie in your slow cooker! A flaky biscuit topping covers this hearty, veggie-packed chicken dish for the ultimate comfort food feast.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (see Note)
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
What to Do
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine biscuit mix and sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly; add sour cream, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened and a soft dough forms. Drop dough by large spoonfuls on top of chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours or until topping is lightly browned.
- There are dozens of frozen mixed vegetable combinations found in the freezer section of your grocer. For this comfort food classic, we like the mix containing carrots, corn, green beans, peas, and lima beans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.