Skillet Chicken and Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you don't know what to have for dinner, we hope this is the recipe that comes to mind! Our Skillet Chicken and Veggies is fast, easy, and totally delicious. For kids and adults alike, this recipe is filled with flavor and is sure to help create good memories around the dinner table. Needless to say, this recipe is one you'll want to keep in your back pocket.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
What to Do
- In a large skillet, combine onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chicken strips and cook 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables and continue cooking 4 to 5 more minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are heated through.
Just a Suggestion!
- We love serving this over white rice!
- Top off this easy and delicious meal with cool and refreshing Strawberry Shortcake.