We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A wonderful blend of fresh vegetables and chicken! In this you get great taste and vegetable abundance all rolled into one.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-sized zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes, broken up
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
What to Do
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute, stirring for about 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, eggplant, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Add the tomatoes, stirring gently. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Place on a platter and serve.
Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!