We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's the marinade that really makes this 15-minute Chicken Teriyaki something special. We've made sure to include the right Asian flavors to bring you one of the easiest and most flavorful recipes for chicken teriyaki ever.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the chicken. Add the chicken breast, cover, and marinate for up to 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, heat the oven to broil, remove the chicken to a broiler pan, discarding excess marinade. Broil the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.