We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's the marinade that really makes this 15-minute Chicken Teriyaki something special. We've made sure to include the right Asian flavors to bring you one of the easiest and most flavorful recipes for chicken teriyaki ever.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the chicken. Add the chicken breast, cover, and marinate for up to 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, heat the oven to broil, remove the chicken to a broiler pan, discarding excess marinade. Broil the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!