We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our behind the scenes look at Disney World's Fantasyland inspired our Test Kitchen to create the ultimate "bacon fantasy" recipe. As part of our week-long "Taste of Disney" series, our Fantasy Chicken will have your gang going hog wild!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied (See Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic and herb spreadable cheese, divided
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, divided
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
On a flat surface, open chicken breasts like a book. Lightly sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of garlic and herb cheese on one side of each chicken breast, then place 2 bacon slices over cheese. Fold chicken breasts over and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven, top each with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 additional minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.
- Why not try all of our delicious Disney-inspired recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!