Chicken and Broccoli Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chicken and Broccoli Turnovers are so good, they'll have even the most finicky vegetable eaters eating their broccoli!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup soup and milk; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining soup, chicken, broccoli, and pepper; mix well.
With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 12-inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place an equal amount of chicken mixture in center of each square. Fold pastry over filling, forming triangles. With your finger or a fork, pinch or press edges together firmly to seal.
Place turnovers on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Heat soup and milk mixture over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Spoon over turnovers and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.