Chicken and Pasta Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you see how simple this is to make, you're gonna be singing Italian love songs. Go ahead - nobody else can hear!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 (10 ¾ ounce each) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot combination, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
In a 6-quart soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in colander.
In same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken 4 to 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese and pasta; mix well.
Cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Return pasta to the pot and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Use your choice of frozen or fresh-cooked vegetables.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.