Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's so much you can do with rotisserie chicken! This is a light and easy way to feature it in a fresh-tasting pasta salad.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle peppercorn-Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
What To Do:
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water then place in a large bowl.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pasta; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!