Chinese Double Dippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be sure you serve these tidbits along with bowls of sweet-and-sour sauce and spicy mustard (I think dunking them is the best part? and so will your company!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallion tops
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons oil, or more as needed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the oil.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry heaping teaspoonfuls of the chicken mixture in the oil, about 10 at a time, for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Makes about 25 pieces.
If you want to fry these in advance, you can do that. Just cover and refrigerate them, then pop them in a warmed oven for a few minutes and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!