Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nobody will be singing the blues when they bite into this scrumptious entree! With such flavorful ingredients, this dish will be a regular request from your gang-especially if you serve it with honey mustard dressing.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 (5.5-ounce) box seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 thinly sliced smoked ham slices
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside.
- Combine crushed croutons and Parmesan cheese in a large zip-top plastic bag. Whisk together egg whites and 2 tablespoons water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg white mixture, and drain. Place 1 breast half in bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove to a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Top each breast half with 2 ham slices and 1 Swiss cheese slice. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 447
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.3g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 48g 97 %
- Cholesterol 137mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,155mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).