Lemon Dill Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. That's why this fresh Lemon Dill Chicken is on the top of our list of favorite backyard grill picks. The taste is refreshing and the cleanup is minimal.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill weed, and salt; mix well.
- Brush chicken with mixture then grill 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.