S'Mores on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're putting a new twist on a campfire favorite, s'mores! Our easy idea for making S'Mores on the Grill, using a variety of tasty options, will make your outdoor entertaining a breeze!
What You'll Need
- Graham crackers (plain, chocolate or honey-flavored)
- Milk or dark chocolate candy bars
- Peanut butter cups
- Chocolate-covered mint patties
- Marshmallows (plain, flavored or circus peanuts)
- Aluminum foil
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place a 10- x 12-inch piece of foil on a flat surface.
- Break a graham cracker in half and place on foil. Place your favorite candy on graham cracker then top with your favorite type of marshmallow. Top with remaining graham cracker half, and wrap lightly in foil.
- Place on grill and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallow is melted.
Maybe when you were a kid you speared marshmallows with sticks and roasted them over a campfire to make these yummy treats? This is an easier way to make s'mores but, yes, they lack that woodsy taste from the tree bark.
Bet you noticed that we didn't give any ingredient amounts here. That's because you can make as many of these as you want with whatever goodies you want!
- Here's another outdoor favorite that'll wash down your S'mores -- Country Lemonade!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!