The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Light Lemon Dill Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Is it possible to make fancy sounding Lemon-Dill Chicken with such simple ingredients? Sure is! With our recipe that calls for lemon, dill, garlic and chicken, you can't miss.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the chicken on a rack in a broiler pan; brush with the olive oil mixture and broil for 6 to 8 minutes. Turn the chicken and broil for 6 to 8 minutes more, or until the chicken is browned and done.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!