Mediterranean Chicken Couscous
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wants some couscous? Our simple dinner recipe for Mediterranean Chicken Couscous is not nearly as intimidating as it sounds. Plus, it uses plenty of fresh ingredients so this couscous recipe is guaranteed to taste more like something you'd find in a restaurant than something you'd find packaged up at your local grocery store.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (5.6-ounce) package toasted pine nuts couscous mix
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Heat broth and seasoning packet from couscous in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until broth begins to boil. Place couscous in a large bowl, and stir in broth mixture. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork; stir in chicken and remaining 6 ingredients. Serve warm or cold.
No pots and pans needed here. Just use a glass measuring cup to heat the broth and seasoning packet in the microwave. Then place the dry couscous in a serving bowl, and add the broth mixture. Once the remaining ingredients are stirred in, dinner is served!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.