We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My secret to the crispy coating in this simple chicken dish is the tasty nacho cheese chips. But don't worry-I'll leave you enough chips to snack on!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (about 30)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 3 ingredients; spread on both sides of chicken. Place crushed chips in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in chips.
- Place chicken on a lightly greased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done.