Off the Skewer Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kebabs are fun to eat, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense to spend time putting the veggies and chicken on a kebab only to take them off once they're cooked. Here's an un-shish-kebab kebab. It might sound strange, but try it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
What To Do:
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over high heat. Add the onion and red pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Season the chicken with the garlic powder, ginger, and salt. Add to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is browned, stirring occasionally. Add the pineapple chunks and preserves; mix well. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through and the chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve immediately.
Get out the blender and make a jumbo piña colada for two. Don't forget the straws!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!