Quick Chicken Francaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to get all dressed up to enjoy this restaurant-style dinner. Nope, you can make our Quick Chicken Francaise in your very own home! This simple chicken dinner may sound fancy, but you won't believe how easy it is to throw together.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen fully cooked breaded chicken breast fillets, thawed
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and sauté 2 to 3 minutes; remove to a bowl. Add chicken to the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Stir into skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Return mushrooms to skillet and heat 2 to 3 more minutes. Serve immediately.
We like serving this dish over angel hair pasta, but feel free to use your favorite type - try our recipe for Angelic Pasta for a tasty idea.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!