Shortcut Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish is even better than an Italian feast! Why? With this you have no messy pots and pans. We'd say that's something to celebrate!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cooked Southern-fried chicken fillets, thawed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until browned. Remove chicken to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese to skillet (reserving seasoning packets from noodles for another use). Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Reduce heat to medium-low and place chicken over noodles. Top with mozzarella cheese, cover, and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through. Serve chicken over noodles.
Start with a classic Italian salad of sliced tomato and fresh mozzarella drizzled with Italian vinaigrette dressing and topped with chopped fresh basil.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 769
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40g 62 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 2,206mg 92 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!